Lead Can Seamer Technician
The Seamer Mechanic sets up, repairs, rebuilds and operates a variety of production equipment, maintenance equipment and tools, but specializes in working on Angelus Seamers including “P”machines, 60L, 61H, 62H, 63H, 80L, 81L, 100L, 101L, 120L, 121L, 140S, 180S. Any Continental Can Seamer experience is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose problems, dismantle machines, replace defective parts and reassemble machines.
- Set up and adjust machines to equipment specifications
- Fabricate, weld, machine, or reproduce parts as needed
- Troubleshoot and repair machinery mechanically (hydraulic/pneumatic) and electronically
- Perform preventative scheduled maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Communicates directly with tech staff and other team members
- Perform all duties with required safety equipment and comply with all safety regulations and company policies
- Minimum two-year technical school training in related field, three to five years related experienced preferably with Angelus Seamers.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Manufacturing experience/environment; food and beverage industry experience preferred.
- Candidates must be able to work any shift, overtime as needed with little to no notice.
- Good communication skills and team oriented.
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits.Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-349-2226
Can Seamer Field Service Technician
Position requires 2-5 years experience with basic machining, welding and mechanical/technical experience. Candidates should have an applied understanding of mechanical principles, be able to analyze and resolve customer problems with a high level of integrity, focusing on enhancing the customer’s line productivity and machine longevity. The ability to establish contacts and build relationships within the plant and industry are a must. A basic understanding of Angelus, Continental or any OEM can seamer manufacturer is highly desired, however we are willing to train and work with the right candidate. Position also requires basic understanding of computers and computer programs such as Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
We offer competitive compensation, incentives and a benefit package.
Approximately 30% domestic travel is required.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity with a growing industry leader, please send resume and salary history to:
East Coast Seamers
1605 Whiteford Rd
Darlington, MD 21034
Or you can email to: email@example.com or call 855-349-2226.